- Mô tả
- Size Guide
- Thông tin bổ sung
- Đánh giá (0)
- Thông số kỹ thuật
- Tài liệu
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Store Policies
AMB-J Automated Guided Vehicles in Warehouse(Auto Mobile Base-Jack，Jacking Robots) are a series of latent jack-up handling robots based on laser SLAM, with loads covering 150kg, 300kg and 600kg. This AGV automated guided vehicle can identify various shelves and drill into it for jacking. Compared with AMB series, AMB-J series has a smaller size, a lower chassis height after the integrated jacking mechanism and SEER brand-new industrial design.
Descriptions of AMB-J Automated Guided Vehicles in Warehouse
- Brand new industrial design
AMB-J Automated Guided Vehicles in Warehouse is more practical, beautiful and economical.
- Smaller size and lower chassis
Compared with other AMB series products, the size is smaller and the chassis is lower.
- Multi-specification platforms available for expansion
AMB-J Automated Guided Vehicles in Warehouse offers a wide range of expansion platforms from 150 kg to 500 kg to meet the load and scenario requirements of different industries. It can also be used with manipulators, rollers, jacking, latent traction, pan/tilt, display screen, etc. to achieve multiple applications with one chassis.
- ±5 mm, efficient and accurate
Laser SLAM algorithm is used to achieve high-precision localization, with the laser non-reflective repeated locating accuracy within ±5 mm, enabling seamless docking between mobile robots and between mobile robots and humans, and efficient flow of cargoes among various points. Note: Actual values depend on environmental conditions.
- Stable navigation for safety and reliability
Network stability When there are multiple APs at the user site, the mobile robot can perform fast and stable roaming switching among multiple APs with optional industrial-grade Wifi client module that supports roaming to ensure the stability of the scheduling system connection.
Navigation stability Multiple navigation approaches ensure stable operation of the mobile robot.
Thông tin bổ sung
AMR Nâng hàng
|Kiểu điều hướng
Điều hướng tự nhiên | Laser SLAM 2D/3D
Specifications of AMB-J Automated Guided Vehicles in Warehouse
- Built-in batteries of AMB-J series products are certified to PSE and granted UN38.3 conformity report for air, sea & land transportation as well as MSDS report.
- AMB-J series products are tested to ESD by relevant authority.
- AMB-J series products are certified to CE-EMC.
- AMB-J series products are certified to TELEC wireless.
- AMB-J series products conform to EU REACH Directive.
- AMB-J series products are certified to RoHS for human health and environment protection.
- The traction when using latent traction or hook. The friction coefficient is affected by the ground and the material of the universal wheel. Here, μ = 0.1 is taken as an example. If a weight is added to the car body, the traction can be increased to some extent (AMB300 is able to provide up to 500 N traction after a weight is added).
- The road surface should be smooth, clean and free of obvious ups and downs. Slope 5% = arctan (0.05) ≈ 2.8°. The robot must not stop or turn at the ramps, steps, or gaps, but can pass quickly perpendicular to them.
- The localization accuracy is affected by the environment, etc., subject to the interpretation of localization accuracy in the final technical agreement.
- The basic features include but are not limited to map editing, model editing, positioning module, navigation module, basic motion model (differential), peripheral extension features (robot arm, roller, jacking, latent traction) and API interface.
- It needs to be used with the automatic charging pile of SEER.
- It needs to be used with a latent traction or jacking extension module.
- A 3D camera needs to be installed in the peripheral extension for the feature.
- AMB is designed for indoor transportation only and is not recommended for outdoor use.
- No ratings found yet!
There are no enquiries yet.